It all began in 1942, when Louis T. Oreo started his own concrete company. By 1953 though, he decided to take on a partner, and sold half his company to cement mason, Julius Botta. Hence the name, Oreo & Botta Concrete Company.
Upon Mr. Oreo's retirement in 1960, he sold his half to Mr. Botta, who in turn sold it to Mr. Morris Clark, and they formed a corporation.
By 1975, Mr. Botta was ready to retire, and sold out to Mr. Clark. Mr. Clark was sole owner until 1978, when he partnered with Clifton Land, a laborer with the company since 1965.
In 1979, Mr. Land purchased the entire company from Mrs. Clark, after her husband's passing. Mr. Land operated the company as owner, estimator, and operations, until hiring Mr. Thomas Milne in 1987 as an operations manager. Tom eventually became Vice President, and was elected President in 1996.